Business Insight Series: Navigating Complex Customer Interactions
Event date: This event has already passed.
1:00pm - 4:00pm
Miller Ranch Community Room
25 Mill Loft Street (2nd Floor)
Edwards, CO 81632
Join us for our all-new customer service focused Business Insight Series – “Navigating Complex Customer Interactions”! This course is designed with your front line employees and supervisors in mind. Your team will go beyond the basics of customer service to understand the wants, needs and reactions of your customers and guests. This tactical training for front-line employees will focus on: the needs of the guest, personalization of the guest experience, the impact of the interaction, strategies for service recovery, and unique approaches for destination visitors.
VVP Member Pricing:
- 1 -2 Employees: $50/each (Scroll Down to Purchase)
- Additional Employees: $25/each (Scroll Down to Purchase)
Course Description: “Navigating Complex Customer Interactions”
Have you ever thought about how you influence others? As you are committed to delivering exceptional value and we know that it is not always easy. Challenges emerge as we face complexities arising from balancing the needs and wants of customers with resources, time and energy. The challenges and problems we face will always be a part of our daily work. What we know is that customers don’t become dissatisfied because of these challenges; they become dissatisfied with the way problems are handled.
By participating in this workshop you will acquire knowledge and develop skills to:
- Identify the underlying causes of difficult customer interactions
- Identify what customers want and need
- Manage defensiveness (yours and theirs)
- Apply specific tools and skills to successfully navigate complex customer interactions
- Adjust to the varying needs of Destination vs. Denver vs. Local guests
Presented By: Kelly Wyngarden of Indigold Consulting and Paula Henry of PH Balanced Consulting