Community Consciousness: Diving Into The Value of Diversity in Our Community
Event date: January 28
10:00am - 11:30am
Join us to explore these elements of diversity and equity in our own community:
- The paradigm of diversity in the workplace and society
- How to eliminate disparities while achieving equity
- How equity is critical for our health and brain
- Lisa Kunkel, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Third Street Counseling, LLC
- Virginia Lecea, Supervisor of the MIRA Program, Eagle Valley Community Foundation
- Kyle Anne Nelson, PhD, MPH, Professor and Chair, Department of Sociology, University of Northern Colorado
- Melina Valsecia, Executive Director, Eagle Valley Community Foundation
Please RSVP below to get the webinar information.
This event is eligible for SHRM/HRCI credits.
If you have questions for these panelists in advance, please email them to email@example.com.
Community Consciousness: Diving into DEI is an Eagle County panel series around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. Each session will revolve around a different topic such as (public health, our school district, wellness, leadership development, etc.) and will allow for the panel members to tell their personal stories of how they have been affected by inequity, data and observations they have found in their professional work regarding how our community is affected by inequity and what we can do as a community to improve.
This series is hosted by High Country Human Resource Association and Vail Valley Partnership.