Business-2-Breakfast: Vail Christian High School
Event date: This event has already passed.
8:30am - 9:00am: Educational Seminar
9:00am - 10:00am: Breakfast & Casual Networking
Vail Christian High School - East Building Lobby
Edwards, CO 81632
Business-2-Breakfast events feature an educational “starter course” followed by casual networking and breakfast with your fellow VVP members. The educational seminar will be held from 8:30 – 9:00am, followed by breakfast and networking from 9:00 – 10:00am. Come to learn, come to network or come for both!
Business-2-Breakfast events are held quarterly and benefit Eagle County Gives. Non-VVP members who attend will be asked make a $10 cash donation at the door. VVP members are encouraged to donate as well!
B2B events are complimentary for VVP members, but RSVPs are required – please RSVP on the form below!
- Hosted By: Vail Christian High School
- Catered By: Main Street Grill
- Topic: “Saved By The Bell – How Today’s Schools are Training Tomorrow’s Leaders” We’re heading back to school for a taste of how the Vail Christian High School faculty is preparing our future workforce! Your school day will consist of three periods, followed by breakfast & networking. Come to learn, come to network, or join us for both! Sorry, lockers aren’t included.
- 1st Period (8:30 – 8:40am): The Top Three Items that You May Have Forgotten from Your High School Math Class that You Need to Know Today, Mr. Jager, VCHS Faculty
- 2nd Period (8:40 – 8:50am): The Do’s and Don’ts of Written Communication, Mr. Lukanich, VCHS Faculty
- 3rd Period (8:50 – 9:00am): The Critical Items You Must Do to Keep You Safe on the Internet, Mr. Moritz, Technology Consultant
- Breakfast & Networking (9:00 – 10:00am)
- The event will be held in the East Building lobby. Parking is available in the east lot, on the east side of the building.