Business Insight Series: COVID-19 & Destination Travel
Event date: This event has already passed.
2:00pm - 3:30pm
Join us for an in depth look at destination travel and how it applies to our own valley. We are welcoming a group of destination travel research specialists, called the “Insights Collective”, which is made up of industry veterans with decades of experience that have joined forces to assist destination travel with the transition to the “next normal”. Some of the topics which will be covered in this webinar include:
- External Factors that Influence Demand
- DMO Competitive Strategies
- Tourism Marketing & Sales
- and a look into Eagle County specific data and survey results
RSVPs required to access webinar login information. RSVP below!
You will be asked to fill out a survey in advance to help the Insights Collective team speak specifically to your sentiments versus the competitive set. Please click here to fill out that survey.
The presenter panel will include:
- Susan Rubin-Stewart, SRS Consulting
- Chris Cares, RRC & Associates
- Ralf Garrison, The Advisory Group
- Tom Foley, Inntopia Business Intelligence
- Barb Taylor-Carpender, Leisure Travel Specialist
- Carl Ribaudo, SMG Consulting
- Brian London, London Tourism Publications
- Jesse True, True Mountain Consulting
- Jane Babilon, Leisure Travel Specialist