After Hours Mixer – The Slifer House
Event date: November 16
5:00pm - 7:00pm
The Slifer House
137 Benchmark Road
Avon, CO 81620
Join us for some safe in-person networking. Please note the following changes:
- RSVP are required for all After Hours Mixers for the time being to ensure we do not exceed capacity. Please be sure to RSVP for any and all guests that may attend with you. Both VVP members and non-members need to RSVP! Should we reach event capacity, we will not be able to accommodate walk-ups.
- You are required to check in with the VVP staff upon arrival. You can pick up your drink tickets and create a name tag at this point.
- When you RSVP you will automatically be entered into the business card drawing for the evening.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the registration desk as well as masks which are optional. The event host ensures that they will sanitize high-touch surfaces frequently throughout the event.
- If you feel unwell or sick, please stay home and do not attend the After Hours Mixer.
Hosted by: The Slifer House
Featured Non-Profit: EFEC-Educational Foundation of Eagle County *NEW feature – online donations! If you would like to make a donation to the featured nonprofit of the evening, we ask that you make that donation online when you RSVP in order to minimize contact during the event.
Food provided by: TBD
COVID-19 Warning: an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and customers with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting a VVP After Hours Mixer you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
All Silver Level members and above, who are able to accommodate up to 120 people, can host an After Hours Mixer by contacting Kay Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-477-4024 for more information. Mixer hosts provide food, wine and giveaways.
At no charge, a VVP nonprofit member can be featured at an After Hours Mixer. The featured nonprofit is able to speak to attendees about their organization, mission and upcoming events, or volunteer needs. Non-VVP members who attend the Mixer will be asked to make a $10 cash donation to the featured nonprofit at the door. VVP members are encouraged to donate as well!