After Hours Mixer – Drinking Vessels
Event date: This event has already passed.
5:00pm - 7:00pm
In the parking lot at
Bat Country Studios / Drinking Vessels
1040 Main Street, Unit B
Minturn, CO 81645
Join us as we start to get back to in-person networking events. Please note the following changes:
- RSVPs are required for all After Hours Mixers for the time being to ensure we do not exceed capacity. Please be sure to RSVP for any and all guests that may attend with you. Both VVP members and non-members need to RSVP! Should we reach event capacity, we will not be able to accommodate walk-ups.
- Masks are required to be worn during the After Hours Mixer, both indoors and outdoors. Please maintain 6 feet of distance between parties at all times during the event.
- You are required to check in with VVP staff upon arrival. You can pick up your pre-printed name tag and drink tickets at this point.
- When you RSVP you will automatically be entered into the business card drawing for the evening. For the time being, you will not be able to enter the drawing onsite at the event.
- If you would like to make a donation to the featured nonprofit of the evening, we ask that you make that donation online when you RSVP (below) in order to minimize contact during the event.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up around the event. We encourage you to use these frequently throughout the evening. The event host ensures that they will sanitize high-touch surfaces frequently throughout the event as well.
- If you feel unwell or sick, please stay home and do not attend the After Hours Mixer.
Hosted by: Drinking Vessels
- Masks are required inside the studio if you wish to see the glass blowing demonstrations, as well as to browse inventory. Five people will be allowed in the studio at a time for demonstration. Two people will be allowed at a time into the “gallery” to see their inventory.
Featured Non-Profit: SOS Outreach *NEW feature – online donations! If you would like to make a donation to the featured nonprofit of the evening, we ask that you make that donation online when you RSVP (below) in order to minimize contact during the event.
Catered by: Vendetta’s
COVID-19 Warning: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and customers with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting a VVP After Hours Mixer you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
All Silver Level members and above, who are able to accommodate up to 120 people, can host an After-Hours Mixer by contacting Lauren Emenaker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-477-4007 for more information. Mixer hosts provide food, wine and giveaways.
At no charge, a VVP nonprofit member can be featured at an After-Hours Mixer. The featured nonprofit is able to speak to attendees about their organization, mission and upcoming events, or volunteer needs. Non-VVP members who attend the mixer will be asked make a $10 cash donation to the featured nonprofit online when they RSVP for the event. VVP members are encouraged to donate as well!