After Hours Mixer – Mountain Recreation Eagle Pool
Event date: June 23
5:30pm - 7:30pm
Please note this one will start 1/2 hour later than normal
Eagle Pool and Ice Rink *
1700 Bull Pasture Road
Eagle, CO 81631
Join us for the first in-person after hours mixer of 2021! Grow your business network and make meaningful connections. Please note the following changes:
- RSVPs are required for all After Hours Mixers for the time being to ensure we do not exceed capacity. Please be sure to RSVP for any and all guests that may attend with you. Both VVP members and non-members need to RSVP! Should we reach event capacity, we will not be able to accommodate walk-ups.
- You are required to check in with VVP staff upon arrival. You can pick up your drink ticket and create your name tag at this point.
- When you RSVP you will automatically be entered into the business card drawing for the evening.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up around the event. We encourage you to use these frequently throughout the evening. The event host ensures that they will sanitize high-touch surfaces frequently throughout the event as well.
- If you feel unwell or sick, please stay home and do not attend the After Hours Mixer.
Hosted by: Mountain Recreation
*Please note the pool will not be open for swimming during this event.
Featured Non-Profit: Eagle River Watershed Council *NEW feature – online donations! If you would like to make a donation to the featured nonprofit of the evening, we ask that you make that donation online when you RSVP (below) in order to minimize contact during the event.
Catered by: The Boneyard
COVID-19 Warning: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and customers with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting a VVP After Hours Mixer you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
All Silver Level members and above, who are able to accommodate up to 120 people, can host an After-Hours Mixer by contacting Lauren Emenaker at email@example.com or 970-477-4007 for more information. Mixer hosts provide food, wine and giveaways.
At no charge, a VVP nonprofit member can be featured at an After-Hours Mixer. The featured nonprofit is able to speak to attendees about their organization, mission and upcoming events, or volunteer needs. Non-VVP members who attend the mixer will be asked make a $10 cash donation to the featured nonprofit at the door. VVP members are encouraged to donate as well!