2022 Vail Bike Swap

2022 Vail Bike Swap

Event date: This event has already passed.

11:00 am - 4:00pm

Battle Mountain High School
0151 Miller Ranch Rd.
Edwards, CO 81632

It’s time to buy used bikes and gear or to get your used bikes and gear ready to sell at the third annual Vail Bike Swap presented by Ski & Snowboard Club Vail and The Kind Bikes and Skis on August 13, 2022 at Battle Mountain High School in Edwards.

A portion of the sales proceeds from the Vail Bike Swap will go to Ski & Snowboard Club Vail to benefit the SSCV Vail Junior Cycling Team. Simply bring your new or used bikes and gear to Battle Mountain High School during the public check-in times on Friday, August 12th from 5 pm – 7 pm or Saturday, August 13th from 8 am – 10 am. If your things sell during the Bike Swap, Ski & Snowboard Club Vail will take a 20% commission and mail you a check for the remaining 80%. All unsold items must be picked up between 4 pm – 5:30 pm on August 13th at Battle Mountain High School.

Many thanks to our Vail Bike Swap and Cycling Team sponsors: Alpine BankAlpine CollisionColeman Custom Homes , Forstl Realty and The Kind Bikes & Skis.

Head to  www.vailbikeswap.com for more details!