16th Annual Success Awards
Event date: May 10
11:30am - 2:30pm
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail
One Vail Rd
Vail, CO 81657
The 16th Annual Success Awards recognizes businesses and individuals who have excelled over the past year and acknowledges their hard work and dedication as the best in the Vail Valley. These businesses and individuals play a significant role in driving the Vail Valley’s business community and economic growth.
Finalists have been announced in 10 categories. Winners will be announced at the Award Luncheon on Friday, May 10th.
Tickets are available for purchase using the form below.
2019 Success Awards Categories Include: Business or Organization of the Year, New Business of the Year, Small Business of the Year, Small Nonprofit of the Year, Best Place to Work, Community Impact Award – Individual, Community Impact Award – Organization, Young Professional of the Year, Actively Green Award & Healthy Workplace Award.
- Parking: Complimentary valet parking will be available – please be sure to tip your valet! Carpooling is encouraged.
- Attire: Mountain Business – remember, you might win an award!
- Bar: Complimentary beer provided by Bonfire Brewing & Crazy Mountain Brewing Company. Cash bar available for wine and liquor.
- Starter – Baby Spring Greens, Shaved Carrots, Shaved Fennel, Cherry Tomatoes, White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Entree – Seared Scottish Salmon, Herb Roasted Potatoes, Broccolini with Garlic and Chili, Citrus Dill Buerre Blanc
- Vegetation Entree Option – Wild Mushroom & English Pea Risotto, Shaved Truffle Pecorino
- Dessert – Mascarpone Cheesecake, Rhubarb Sorbet, Balsamic Gel, Strawberry Basil Gelle
Thank you to our Cornerstone, Platinum & Gold Level Members and Event Sponsors:
Vail Resorts, Beaver Creek, Alpine Bank, Vail Health, The Gallegos Corporation, Kaiser Permanente, Slifer, Smith and Frampton Real Estate, Four Seasons Resort & Residences Vail, PSAV, Capture the Action, Bonfire Brewing, Crazy Mountain Brewing Company