Partnership reflects on 2017 successes in Annual Report to membership
A tribute to our community, staff and collaboration, we thank our businesses, nonprofits, and municipalities for a year building: workforce housing, internship and apprenticeship programs, partnerships, and economic vitality. We are pleased to share this year’s 2017 Annual Report.
Key performance indicators include:
- Workforce development & emerging leadership programs: NEXT, Power Groups, Leads Groups, Nonprofit Network
- 300+ attendees at Workforce Housing Coalition events
- 575+ Signature Program member participants
- 991+ attendees at VVP networking events
- Advocacy focus on CareerWise Colorado, workforce housing, transportation & transit, workforce development, rural broadband
- 22,401+ group room nights in the system
- $24,000,000 direct economic impact from destination sales efforts
- Winner: 2017 Industry Partner of the Year
- National Winner: 2017 Chamber Innovation Awards Competition
We look forward to 2018 in growing our relationships and programs.
Click image to view report.
Hear from the Vail Valley Businesses
Member Minute: Iliana Salazar
The Sebastian - Vail