We are still here for you. If you have been adversely impacted by COVID-19, you can receive up to $1,000 in bill credit assistance for all-electric homes and up to $500 for combination gas/electric homes. Small commercial business members are also now eligible to receive up to $2,000 in bill credits. Visit https://www.holycross.com/payment-assistance/ to apply.
If you have received help earlier in the year and still have an outstanding balance, call us to receive bill credits up to these new assistance limits, Monday – Thursday from 7:00 am – 5:30 pm at 970.945.5491.
Gearing up for outdoor dining and socializing this winter because of COVID? Use the Black Hills natural gas rebates for outdoor infrared (IR) heaters.
- $525 rebate per unit: apply before the December 15th for a 50% bonus! (resulting in a total rebate of $787.50)
- Thermal Efficiency (TE) 92% or greater required
- Must be connected to Black Hills meter with a commercial account (no tanks or propane)
- Fill out Sections 1 and 4 of the application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call EcoAction Partners with questions: 970.728.1340
- Be sure to check out all BHE small business program incentives here
The application can be found here.
The winter outdoor grant program application process for restaurants is now open, which will provide funds to restaurants to winterize patio space for outdoor dining. Click here for the application.