Many local organizations offer tools and services to help your business reopen safely for both customers and employees. See the listings below for more information.
If you have resources to be added to this list, please email Maren Cerimele at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the VVP’s “Back-to-Business Media Tools” – This packet includes tips for re-engaging your customers, keeping your online presence consistent easy for customers to find information, and signage templates for your business. VVP members have access to additional marketing tools via their membership. Contact Ben Dodd at email@example.com.
97.7 KZYR & 104.7 KKVM: Business Interviews –
Rocky Mountain Radio Group invites all local businesses on a first come first serve basis to come on air for a 2-5 minute interview on the current status of your business. Tell the community what changes you have made due to the COVID 19 crisis. Steve Leigh and Tony Mauro will conduct interviews that will air on both radio stations to help you get the word out regarding the current status of your business. We feel it is important to help get the message out for local businesses and keep our local economy moving forward. Please contact Gary Schwedt at Garys@KZYR.com or call 970.688.0903.
Colorado Mountain College: Back To Business –
In an effort to aid our local businesses and business professionals, Colorado Mountain College is offering no-cost coaching, live educational training, and consultation services to in-district businesses (see CMC District Map) during this time of need.
First Chair Designs –
Help keep your employees safe by informing your customers of your social distance policies. First Chair Designs, inc. offers custom signage, floor decals, banners, crowd control barriers, and sneeze guards to help manage customer flow and get your business back to work safely.
Are you looking to protect your employees and customers as you reopen for business? LGM is here to help. We can design and fabricate a variety of products from personal face shields to cash register protectors and restaurant dividers.
Call (970)331-9681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Partners Environmental Consulting, Inc. –
Offers consulting services to businesses in navigating appropriate health & safety and regulatory protocols for reopening. Contact Dan B. Brown, CPG
*Dan presented a VVP Business Insight Series titled “What Does it Take to be Open for Business?” Click here to view the presentation.
Peak Business Management –
Provides tools and training to help you adjust to virtual office settings.
Say No More Promotions –
Offering hand sanitizers, masks, and other supplies to support a healthy and safe workplace.
Schedule a deep clean of your business prior to reopening –
- J&J Cleaning Services
- Mr Vac Cleaning & Restoration
- Organic Housekeepers
- SteamMaster Restoration & Cleaning
- Sweeping Change
Skill Builder Pro –
Skill Builder Pro is a job skills, soft skills and personal development training platform that has over 300 online courses. Offering courses targeted to Building an Online Business, Budget & Finance, and Online Marketing, Skill Builder Pro will give you the tools you need to adapt to our new business culture.
SpotOn: Online Ordering –
Adapt your restaurant & retail for today. In today’s climate, we know customers want to support you more than ever. And you need their support to weather these times. Integrated online ordering from SpotOn makes it easy for them to do that. Customers can order right from your website or our FREE consumer mobile app. If you need a Website, SpotOn will build it with no upfront costs or monthly fees through January 2021! See how online ordering and SpotOn’s other products enable you to keep your customers fed, your employees working and revenue rolling. For more information, contact Dana Erickson at email@example.com.
This presentation will cover important topics on how businesses can effectively engage their customers in today’s COVID-19 climate. We will discuss several strategies currently being used to manage the overall customer experience and keep customers visiting often and spending more.
Topics presented by SpotOn will include:
- How to properly incentivize repeat business
- How to acquire customer data & use it for optimal results
- Your online reputation and why it matters Trends in online shopping, online ordering, & online appointments
- This presentation will also showcase new regulatory changes that many business owners may not know about.
These topics are designed to increase revenue, lower necessary overhead costs, and leverage top-tier technology to drive sales.
Vail Daily: Open for Business Profile and Community Billboard –
- The Vail Daily’s Tricia Swenson is looking for businesses for a daily Open for Business profile that will run in the Vail Daily and on vaildaily.com. See the recent example for La Tour here. Use the attached document to answer Tricia Swenson’s questions and email it back with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Open for Business Community Billboard is housed on vaildaily.com, VailValleyPartnership.com and other local chambers in Eagle County. The Community Bulletin Board will be heavily promoted across many channels.
- Businesses can go to vaildaily.secondstreetapp.com/Community-Bulletin-Board/ and click the appropriate category. Input basic data about your business name, address, phone number, website, email, FB page, and a short description of current offerings, hours, etc. The Vail Daily has already populated many restaurants and liquor stores that have been published in the paper for the last 4 weeks. Once the listing is input and if you would like to make changes, please email Kaylee Porter email@example.com. This database will also be used to populate a rotating list of local businesses and their offerings in the Vail Daily print edition each day.
Are you or your employees feeling anxious about transitioning back to work in the time of COVID-19?
Eagle Valley Behavioral Health has created a special COVID-19 section dedicated to resources to support your mental health and wellbeing during this difficult time. It’s okay to ask for help. Find a therapist who can support you using telehealth, upcoming online events to help you connect to your community and resources on how to calm anxiety and build resilience. View the COVID-19 Resource Page.