There’s no doubt that visitors and locals alike are missing out on experiencing all that the Vail Valley has to offer! Here are a few uniquely Vail suggestions to bring the Vail Valley to you.
Betty Ford Alpine Gardens – Download the Alpine Wildflower Finder app featuring 200 beautiful flower photos taken in the Colorado mountains.
Bravo! Vail – Visit Bravo Vail’s YouTube channel for a reminder of the joy that music brings.
Dreaming of Powder Chasing? Check out some sweet ski and snowboard videos from Minturn’s own Weston Backcountry and Avon’s Liberty Skis.
- Weston Backcountry YouTube Channel
- Liberty Skis Team Videos:
- Warren Miller Film Archive
- Free Ski Movies from Ski.com
Eagle Valley Library District offers audio and digital books via Overdrive accessible if you have a library card.
Stay in Shape! These local businesses are offering virtual classes.
- Barre Forte Vail Valley – All current Barre Forte Vail Valley members have access. New clients will be able to purchase a drop-in, 8-class pack, or unlimited streaming. The full schedule is on the Mindbody app or follow them on Instagram @barrefortevailvalley.
- Peace Love Aerial Yoga – Follow their Facebook page for up to date information.
- PeloDog Indoor Cycling – Classes are free right now on http://www.vimeo.com/pelodog and you do not need to be a member to participate. All updates will be on the PeloDog’s Instagram and Facebook pages.
- Revolution Power Yoga – Stay connected daily on their Facebook and Instagram pages, as class times and teachers will change every day.
The Bookworm – Wiggle Worms Virtual Storytime. While storytime is postponed, check out The Bookworm’s virtual storytime.
United Way Eagle River Valley is proud to announce that they are starting a local COVID-19 Recovery Philanthropy Fund. Learn more and donate here.
Vail International Dance Festival – Explore the Vail Dance Festival’s archive of photos and video from past festivals
Vail Valley Mountain Trails Alliance – Stay up to date on which trails are open.
Walking Mountains Science Center – Follow their Facebook page for the daily Backyard Nature Challenge.