Vail Valley Partnership created this resource for the community to know what businesses are open during this time, and for businesses to be able to share their status during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Here are lists of businesses who are open, in one way, shape or form (organized by their category). Please support these local businesses in our community during this time!
- RESTAURANTS, CAFES, CATERERS & FOOD SERVICES (includes grocery stores and food resources like The Community Market)
- RETAIL STORES
- FITNESS, HEALTH & WELLNESS PROVIDERS (includes animal hospitals)
- ACTIVITY PROVIDERS
- OTHER (auto, banking, cleaning, landscaping, marketing, plumbing, etc.)
- Free Kids and Senior’s Lunches, Monday – Friday. Click here to see the locations.
- Vail Daily also has an ongoing list of restaurants, view that here.
*Please note: These lists are subject to change and may not be comprehensive. Please check back frequently as things do change quickly.
If your business is still open, please submit your business status so that it can be added to these spreadsheets for the community. Click here to fill out the Google form. Please note it may take a little time before your business is added to the list. We are working as fast as we can on this.
Here are some ways to continue supporting small and local business during this unprecedented time:
- Give the Gift of Business: Buy a gift card to use at a later date, shop locally online when possible, or order take out from local restaurants.
- Keep Your Subscription: To the gym, exercise class, painting class, music and dance lessons, etc. Many small businesses rely on your support to keep their doors open and pay their bills. Your continued support can save that business!
- Buy Now, Pick Up Later: If you were planning to make a purchase, call the business to see if you can still make the purchase but pick it up later.
- Ask How You Can Help: Contact your friends who own a business and see how you can help.
- If You Do Feel Well and Go Out: Consider a generous tip for services that you utilize, be kind and offer a smile, keep your distance, and wash your hands.
- Prepare for the Change in Seasons: Schedule a spring cleaning, get your spring and summer gear tuned…stay positive that spring is nearing!