FREE WORKSHOP – BACK PAIN & SCIATICA
How to Naturally Heal Back Pain & Sciatica for Good
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Jointworx – 50 Buck Creek Rd., Suite 210 – Avon
6pm – 7pm
- Do you suffer with back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
- Do you have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
- Do you experience pain, numbness, or tingling into your butt, groin, or down your leg?
- Does your back ever “go out” if you move the wrong way?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything about it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) the Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop may be a life changing event for you…
“Before physical therapy at Jointworx I had hip and back pain, trouble sleeping on my back, and could not go to the gym due to pain… Now I have no pain in my hips or back, I am sleeping better, and I go to the gym with no pain 3 times per week using the exercise routine provided by my PT.” – R.T.
If you’re unsure of what to do and are looking for answers, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The Single Biggest #1 Mistake back pain and sciatica sufferers make which actually stops them from healing…
- The 3 Most Common Causes of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica…
- A Sure-Fire Way to Pick the Right Treatment for the Cause of Your Pain (and save you a ton of time and money)
- How a problem in your back can cause pain, numbness, or tingling in your leg…
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medications, injections, or surgery
How do I Register for the Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop?
Limited seats are available for this event – Call our Avon office at 970-470-4023 to reserve your spot today!