Presented By: Skill Builder Pro
- Skill Builder Pro is a job skills, soft skills and personal development training platform that has over 300 online courses. Vail Valley Works has collaborated with Skill Builder Pro to bundle four curated “learning modules” for businesses and members of our community designed to help you learn new skills or refresh your existing ones.
Format: Online, Self-Paced
Hours: Approximately 3 hours per course (15 hours total)
- Businesses looking to expand into digital marketing
- Employees expanding into a marketing role or taking on marketing functions
- Small business owners
- Anyone looking to change career paths.
The Intro to Digital Marketing module includes 5 courses:
- Basic Internet Marketing: If your customers are on the Internet, then you should be too. This course will show you where to start. It is ideal for business owners and people new to marketing who want to learn the basics of Internet marketing. In this course, you will learn how to market online, where your target market is, and what results you are getting. You will also learn about search engine optimization, e-mail campaigns, pay per click advertising, and more.
- Introduction to Email Marketing: Can you remember the last few marketing e-mail messages that you received and how you reacted to them? Can you identify the style, purpose, and design considerations behind any of these messages? It’s almost certain that some serious planning went into each e-mail that you received, even if you didn’t realize it. In this course, you will receive an in-depth introduction to e-mail marketing. Once you have completed this course, you will be ready to plan, create, and deliver e-mail marketing campaigns that build relationships with customers and get results.
- Marketing with Social Media: Social media remains an evolving aspect of our daily lives in addition to being a part of our businesses. If you understand the basics of social media, this course will give you ways to add it to your marketing plan. In this course, you will learn how to develop a social media marketing plan as a part of an overall marketing strategy, determine who should be on your team, and choose how you will measure what is taking place. In addition, you will learn about blogging, explore some of the major social media sites (such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook), and look at how specialty sites and social media management tools can take your social media marketing to the next level.
- Creating a Google AdWords Campaign: Many companies advertise with pay per click Internet ads. This course focuses on the largest machine available: Google AdWords. In this one-day course, you will learn how Google AdWords work, what pay per click means, the importance of correctly setting an AdWord budget, how to select keywords and set up ad groups, how to design a compelling ad, and how to make adjustments to increase success.
- Online Tools for Small Business: The internet provides an information highway for communication and research and is now also a virtual toolbox for the small business owner, with free options for such essential services as marketing, promotion, project management, data acquisition, document review, graphic design, and sales transactions. This one-day course will give an overview of some popular options and provide basic instruction in their functions and use. This will enable you to select options appropriate for your business and get you or your team started in using them for your business.
- VVP Members: $79/person
- Public Price: $99/person
Registration Includes: Access to all 5 courses within the module for 6 months.
Questions About Vail Valley Works?
Please use the form below to send us your questions and a VVP staff member will respond shortly!