Listing Expires on 05/01/2021
Overview: Fun and engaging paid position available! Sacred Cycle is seeking a dynamic individual to guide our 2021 program participants through their program successfully. This is a unique opportunity to engage, assist, and inspire, but to work with a team to help change the course of someone’s life forever!
Participant Clinical Coordinator works directly with Sacred Cycle’s program director. Ideal candidates are drawn by the Sacred Cycle mission, a student, postgrad or licensed professional in the Social Work, Clinical Mental Health, Psychology, Professional Counselor fields. Mentoring experience, strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to interact with diverse individuals and respond to sensitive matters with diplomacy and empathy.
Role and Primary Responsibilities:
Coordination and administrations:
- April 1 – October 31, 2021 for 7 participants
- Administrative work sending forms and emails when onboarding participants.
- Email to help participants choose a therapist.
- Confirm participants are scheduling and attending appointments with bike coaches and service providers.
- June kickoff gathering: 2 hours
- Initial phone meeting with participants to establish season goals and plan first ride (½ hour).
- Two 15-minute calls per week with participant x 13 weeks
- One 1-hour per month group call x 3 months
- One monthly check-ins with bike coach via Zoom or Phone x 3 months
Sacred Cycle Contractors: *All team members*
- Be an advocate of the Sacred Cycle Mission: “We empower female survivors of sexual abuse and sexual assault across Colorado through therapy and mountain biking, creating a sacred cycle of recovery, personal development, and community impact.”
- When you are representing us, work with Sacred Cycle’s Vision in your heart as it pull us into the future daily: “Sacred Cycle aspires to empower sexually abused and assaulted survivors, residing in Colorado, by providing a safe community to support their healing. Through a combination of therapy and wilderness therapy clients discover and breakthrough barriers to become more confident in their personal recovery journey. Through this healing cycle, survivors become an empowering force to help other survivors.”
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Share, comment, like our social channel content! Linked In Instagram Facebook
- List your volunteerism on LinkedIn and connect to Sacred Cycle
- Eagle County or Roaring Fork Valley Resident
- Trauma-informed training
- Social work student or certification
- Ability to hold participants accountable and moving toward goals.
- Commitment to the highest standards of ethics and conduct.
- Mission-driven and guided by core values.
- Basic understanding of issues that affect survivors of sexual trauma.
Term: April 1 – October 31, 2021
- Initial onboarding call: 1 hour
- Initial coaching team meeting: 1 hour
- Ongoing April 1 – October 31, 2021 estimated 8-10 hours per month.
Rate: $25 per hour
Credit: If a student. We welcome providing documentation for credits.
We believe a diversified staff makes us a stronger team.
Please provide a resume and non-profit experience.