East West Hospitality
Listing Expires on 08/07/2020
East West Hospitality is seeking a Reservations Manager to join our Vail Valley based team. If you have strong leadership skills and the ability to analyze data and make business driven decisions, we would love to meet you! Come join the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work!
- Oversee all aspects of the reservations team’s day-to-day operations
- Oversee reservations leads/supervisors at all East West Hospitality (EWH) locations
- Train reservations sales agents in utilizing Navis tools and EWH sales best practices
- Lead and direct Key Performance Indicators to increase contact center productivity
- Analyze data to optimize performance and drive revenue
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and revenue management to secure reservations while building guest satisfaction and brand loyalty
Knowledge of the Vail Valley area and a willingness to become an expert on our rental inventory are essential to the success of this position. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment, and genuinely enjoy helping our guests plan their vacations.
Start date: ASAP
Schedule: Varies; M-F, with some Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. 8am-6pm.
Employment Status: Full time, Year Round
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance – Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus, in season
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- On site parking
- Steps from the Riverfront Gondola
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Attention to detail
- Timely follow-up on all internal and external customer requests
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily workload independently
- Ability to work some evenings and/or weekends
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs is strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Vail Valley is preferred.
- Existing knowledge of primary reservations and tracking systems (IQWare, Navis) is preferred.
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Apply online: https://jobs.eastwest.com/reservations-manager/job/13100774