Altitude Control Technologies
Listing Expires on 11/30/2020
We are a small and fast-growing company offering growth opportunities. Altitude Control Technologies offers oxygenation systems for high altitude homes. www.ACT-O2.com
Technical assistant would need the ability to assemble and program our proprietary Controllers, and keep records up-to-date.
Qualification and tasks include:
- Closely follow technical instructions
- Physically assemble circuit boards and connectors into the housings
- Basic electrical soldering knowledge
- Experience handling circuit boards, though an understanding of their workings is not crucial
- Basic knowledge and configuring of Windows operating system (to prepare our tablet displays)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheets
This is an Entry Level position that must have solid work experience and be a good company fit.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone with construction experience (HVAC, plumbing, electrical, or general contracting) who can work independently.
Must be fluent with computers – especially Outlook, Excel, and Word.
We do not pay for relocation. We will train with the right candidate.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
Send resume to Kristina@ACT-O2.com