The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Listing Expires on 07/31/2022
Join our Athletic Club Westin team, a renowned Athletic Club in the heart of the Vail Valley, offering 60+ classes a week and state of the art facilities. Be part of a top wellness destination in Colorado!
We are looking for a Membership Manager to provide exemplary service to our guests, members and associates. This role assists the Athletic Club Manager by supervising and managing the Athletic Club Fitness desk team. Our Membership Manager supervises the cleanliness and maintenance of the fitness facility; works to achieve service and sales goals; and delivers and models excellent guest service while directly managing a team of 10+ people.
If you have a positive attitude and leadership, a passion for health and wellness and are friendly and engaging, we would love to meet you!
- Help retain and grow memberships in conjunction with Club Manager.
- Input new membership contracts, conversions, and terminations.
- Support club programming to ensure strong membership numbers.
- Oversee the membership billing process and complete monthly membership reports.
- Run monthly membership billing.
- Manage Fitness Desk team directly, including payroll.
- Manage Fitness Desk coverage and schedule.
- Ensure shift duties and projects are completed by the fitness desk team daily.
- Oversee Reservation system and ensure all sessions and classes are booked out on a daily basis.
- Help Club Manager collect outstanding membership payments each month.
- Organize monthly team meetings for Fitness Desk team.
- Foster staff relationships and occasional team activities.
- Provide incredible customer service to members and guests of the club.
- Set positive example and healthy leadership for Fitness Desk team.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Location: The Athletic Club at The Westin Riverfront – Avon, CO
Start Date: May 2022
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $55,000 / year + bonus plan and incentives
Schedule: Must be able to work weekends and evenings
- Related college degree or two years of supervisory/management experience
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Must be organized and have high attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Health Insurance – Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Spa Anjali
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY