Vail Board of REALTORS®
Listing Expires on 04/16/2021
The Vail Board of REALTORS® is looking for a full-time Membership and Office Manager to join our team.
The Membership and Office Manager is the information hub of the Board office and is typically the first point of contact for members to calls or come into the board office. In this position, they address membership’s questions and needs, personally when possible, or by connecting them with the staff person who can assist. This position will also keep members apprised of and using their membership benefits.
The Membership and Office Manager is responsible for administrative functions relating to new and current members, from welcoming new members, to making account profile changes for existing members, and also provides monthly and annual reporting on overall membership levels. This position also handles accounts payable and receivable, which includes invoicing of fees and dues, and assisting members with billing questions to the management and upkeep of the Board offices, ensuring VBR is always a welcoming place for members to visit, and always in excellent condition.
The Membership and Office Manager is also responsible for planning and hosting membership and leadership events for the Vail Board of REALTORS®.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The first point of contact for members who call or come into the office
• Assists with lockbox products
• Orders all supplies and equipment needed
• Responsible for room rental program
• Ensure the office is in excellent and clean condition
• Ensures all board meetings are set up with coffee and any needed food in advance
• Collects the mail on a daily basis
• Provides information and materials to potential new members, assisting them in the application process, making sure they understand all requirements and deadlines.
• Creates all materials for new members orientations
• Help new REALTOR members understand all the benefits
• Verifies completion of, and processes new member applications (both affiliate and REALTOR) in the membership system
• Provide a list of new members to the AE via the monthly dashboard.
• Performs all updates and maintenance to member records, in the membership system.
• Under the direction of the MLS Director, works with the lockbox system, assigning lockboxes and keys to members, and updating that information as needed
• Assists members with the broadcast email system
• Performs scheduled periodic audits on the membership rosters, utilizing the real estate committee licensee rosters to complete office comparisons
• Constantly looks for new benefits, and ways to improve the board’s existing member benefits, and works to ensure all members, new and current, know what benefits are available to them from their REALTOR® association and MLS.
Billing & Payments
• Runs all monthly, and annual billing of dues and fees
• Perform banking deposits through the office-based check deposit system, and give any physical deposits to the AE to perform.
• Runs reports and provides for the bookkeeper
• Runs the Aging report on a monthly basis
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining an ACH payment system for monthly MLS payments.
• Codes all invoices
• Responsible for all payable and receivables filing
• Directly assists the AE with various projects as needed.
• Take minutes of all meetings as requested.
• Performs and maintains files for all travel arrangements to conferences for the AE and other leadership as requested.
• Assists the Education & Marketing Manager in the office and onsite for event registrations, sign in tables, setup, and other tasks associated with event management.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
• Administrative experience in a fast-paced professional organization.
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proficiency with data entry
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
• A desire to work for a fast-paced nonprofit organization
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple, often unexpected, tasks with ease and within required timeframes.
• Exceptional customer service skills required.
This is a Full-Time position Monday-Friday schedule. Compensation will depend on experience. Benefits include paid-time-off, 11 paid holidays, full health insurance coverage, a Simple IRA with 3% match, and wellness benefit.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 16.