Roundup River Ranch
Listing Expires on 01/21/2022
Major Gifts Director – Based in Eagle County – Career Opportunity!
Roundup River Ranch is more than just a place to work – you’ll be based in the heart of our spectacular camp setting where you’ll have a front row seat to watch all the fun of camp, from the comfort of our modern and spacious on-site offices. Campers are number one at Roundup River Ranch and we know that without our team of valued staff, we can’t deliver our important Mission. When you become a part of our team, you too can help to make a difference in the lives of seriously ill campers and their families.
Our staff receive competitive pay and a generous benefits package that includes full health, vision and dental insurance. We also offer insurance premium subsidies for spouse and dependent insurance. Join our 403(b) retirement plan and enjoy up to a 3% match paid directly into your account. We encourage Wellness both at work and home and support our staff with free annual access to ‘Calm – the #1 app for meditation and sleep’. Staff also enjoy a $1000 benefit to help cover the cost of their active lifestyle. We offer flexible schedules, paid time off and the option to include remote working as work allows. This position pays an annual salary of $80,199.
We are currently hiring for a Major Gifts Director. Highlights of the position include:
- Responsible for establishing and meeting annual revenue targets
- Develop and implement strategic annual and long term fundraising plans
- Solicit, cultivate and steward new and existing individual and corporate donors at the ‘Major Gifts’ level
- Successfully advance and grow a portfolio of active donors and major gift prospects using ‘moves management’
- Engage in quarterly revenue forecasting and activity review
- Maintain detailed records of donor and prospect activity in Raisers Edge database
- Prepare donor proposals and supporting materials to assist donors in reaching their philanthropic goals
- Plan and execute cultivation events in partnership with the Event Manager
- Support a broad range of cultivation events throughout the year in Eagle County, Denver and Front Range locations
- Actively participate and support broader development team strategy during regular team meetings
- Maintain a schedule of local and regional meetings and travel to ensure timely and attentive follow-up
- Partner with the Director of Development and CEO to identify and support new funding opportunities
To become a part of this sought after team, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to quickly prioritize and work within deadlines
- Well-developed, strong writing skills and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates the Guideposts in all aspects of work
- Familiarity with RaisersEdge or similar database
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively, strong collaboration and team building skills required
- Proven organization and administrative abilities, with meticulous attention to detail
Don’t delay – apply today. We receive large numbers of applications for every position that we post. If this sounds like you, and you’d like to learn more, we’ll be reaching out to the most qualified candidates very soon. Visit our website and submit your application
To apply, please submit an online application by clicking here and visiting our career page on our website. Please include a resume and cover letter to your application.