East West Hospitality
Listing Expires on 06/21/2019
The Solaris Residences is looking for a full time, year round Guest Services Manager to join their team in Vail, CO! This position is part of the leadership team and responsible for managing the daily operation of the Guest Services department. Being able to perform well with owners and guests, while maintaining excellent customer service with the highest ethical standards is a must. Possess the ability to resolve guest issues and problems in a quick and efficient manner. This position acts as the manager on duty when senior management is not available. The Guest Services Manager is involved in hiring, training, coaching, and developing the team. This role has direct contact with employees, guests and owners, so good communication skills are necessary.
Essential duties include:
- Provide guidelines and leadership to the Guest Service team.
- Manage guest and owner requests and handle guest recovery efforts.
- Supervise the duties of the Valet/Bell staff to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Exhibit excellent knowledge of all Guest Service procedures, standards and property management operations. Implement them and create new ones when needed.
- Assist other areas of the Front Office as needed. Prove a desire to learn, loyalty to the brand and company and a strong dedication to the hospitality service.
- Create SOPs when needed and implement them in a timely manner.
- In charge of the department weekly schedule and post new job openings.
Location: Solaris Residences – Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: Salaried- DOE
One year experience in the hospitality industry in a supervisory or leading role.
Benefits & Culture:
Eligible for comprehensive benefits package including: Health Insurance, 401k plan with match, Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Wellness / Ski Pass Incentive, and Employee Assistance Program.
Great perks including: Discounted gym memberships; 30% OFF at Eye Pieces of Vail; Slifer Smith & Frampton real estate discount; bus pass discount; discounts at local shops; free trainings and more!
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com.
LIVE. WORK. THRIVE.
Click HERE to apply!