Roundup River Ranch
Listing Expires on 01/07/2022
Grants & Administration Coordinator – Career Opportunity!
Roundup River Ranch is more than just a place to work – you’ll be based in the heart of our spectacular camp setting where you’ll have a front row seat to watch all the fun of camp, from the comfort of our modern and spacious on-site offices. Campers are number one at Roundup River Ranch and we know that without our team of valued staff, we can’t deliver our important Mission. When you become a part of our team, you too can help to make a difference in the lives of seriously ill campers and their families.
Our staff receive competitive pay and a generous benefits package that includes full health, vision and dental insurance. We also offer insurance premium subsidies for spouse and dependent insurance. Join our 403(b) retirement plan and enjoy up to a 3% match paid directly into your account. We encourage Wellness both at work and home and support our staff with free annual access to ‘Calm – the #1 app for meditation and sleep’. Staff also enjoy a $1000 benefit to help cover the cost of their active lifestyle. We offer flexible schedules, paid time off and the option to include remote working as work allows. This position pays an hourly rate of $25/hour.
We are currently hiring for a Grants & Administration Coordinator. Highlights of the position include:
- Achieve annual revenue targets from grant and foundation funding sources and expand funding partnerships
- Research and identify grant and foundation funding sources that align with the Roundup River Ranch Mission
- Prepare and submit well researched, detailed and persuasive proposals within established deadlines
- Create accurate, detailed grant reports that state activity of funding period and lay groundwork for future efforts.
- Engage in monthly revenue forecasting and updates to the annual grants matrix and status sheet
- Maintain detailed records of donor and prospect activity in Raisers Edge database
- Develop and cultivate relationships with foundations and grant-makers to ensure long-term partnership and funding opportunities
- Ensure full engagement with grant and foundation opportunities through the SeriousFun Children’s Network
- Establish a communication schedule with funders, including regular updates, annual reporting and a process for re-applying
- Partner with internal program staff for supporting resources and information
- Actively participate and contribute towards development team meetings and discussions
- Coordinate donor recognition and fulfillment of donor auction packages
- Assist with database entries, reconciliations and reporting
- Provide ongoing administrative support for members of the Development team as needed
- Assist with mailings, ‘thank you’ phone calls, appeals and other direct support of donors
- Support preparation and execution of stewardship and cultivation events
To become a part of this sought after team, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to quickly prioritize and work within deadlines
- Well-developed, strong writing skills and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates the Guideposts in all aspects of work
- Familiarity with RaisersEdge or similar database
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively, strong collaboration and team building skills required
- Proven organization and administrative abilities, with meticulous attention to detail
Don’t delay – apply today. We receive large numbers of applications for every position that we post. If this sounds like you, and you’d like to learn more, we’ll be reaching out to the most qualified candidates very soon. Visit our website and submit your application
To apply, please submit an online application by clicking here and visiting our career page on our website. Please include a resume and cover letter to your application.