The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Listing Expires on 06/30/2022
Join our Food & Beverage team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa!
We are looking for an experienced and avid leader to join us as our Food & Beverage Manager and direct service to provide the best hospitality experience in the Valley.
If you have outstanding interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, and organizational ability, we would love to meet you!
- Coordinate service area maintenance with floor management, associates and any outside services.
- Focus on growing revenues and improving the financial performance of the department.
- Help meet the budget in all areas of cost control with a consistent focus on the cost of sales and payroll.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and coaching employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Daily evaluation of restaurant service performance.
- Confer with food preparation and other staff to determine daily menus, timely food preparation, and other related activities.
- Develop and maintain all service training manuals in accordance with hotel and Food and Beverage Standards.
- Contribute to the evolution of Food and Beverage service, position in the market, and standard of excellence.
- The dining area includes but is not limited to the main dining room (all services), Lookout, patios, Market, IRD, Starbucks, and Laps pool bar.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa – Avon, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Range: Starting at $65,000 / year plus annual bonus potential
Schedule: Flexible schedule. Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays when needed.
- 2 years of management experience in hospitality or similar industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Restaurant, or Culinary Management is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, and organizational ability.
- Passion for creating and personalizing guest experiences.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance – Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Uniform Dry Cleaning
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY