Vail Board of Realtors®
Listing Expires on 01/04/2017
The Education & Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning and hosting of membership and leadership events, educational sessions, and marketing campaigns of the Vail Board of Realtors®. In this position, you will be working with the Public Relations Committee, Member Linkage Committee, and Education Committee. You will also work closely with Affiliate members, providing them information on their benefits and sponsorship opportunities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited:
Event & Meetings Management:
- Responsible for planning and hosting of membership and leadership events which include; three General Membership Meeting, Annual Installation, & Holiday Party
- Manage contract with keynote speaker, instructors, and venues
- Budget management
- Prepare for Board & Committee meeting with preparing agenda and minutes
Marketing & Communication:
- In charge of marketing campaigns for association on local, state and national level
- Attend community events to establish relationships and promote development of organization
- Manages public relations committee, to enhance image in the community
- Works closely with affiliate members, providing them with information on benefits and sponsorship opportunities.
- Coordinate and send weekly newsletter to communicate with members
- Use social media programs to promote organizations projects
- Create video content to promote classes, events, and marketing
- Maintain website
Professional Development Training
- Manages education committee, providing educational opportunities and delivering a schedule of classes for members
- Submits education credits to the State of Colorado (DORA) for classes continuing education credits
- Present at new member orientation about communication sources, events, education and affiliates
- Bachelor degree highly preferred. An emphasis in marketing, business and/or communications preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Computer & Technology Skills including; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office
- Creating & Editing Video is a plus
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and a short cover letter to email@example.com by January 4th.