Vail Valley Foundation
Listing Expires on 03/15/2021
The Vail Valley Foundation (VVF) is seeking a qualified Database Administrator to support our Development team. This individual is responsible for gift and data entry, gift acknowledgments, maintaining donor records, and helping to maintain the integrity of the donor database. This person will assist with various administrative duties in the development department as assigned by the Senior Development Manager. The Development & Data Admin’s primary responsibility is gift entry/data entry for the organization while supporting the development department in various administrative tasks.
- Preferred 2+ years of database experience, preferably within the fundraising sector – specifically Raiser’s Edge, but not required.
- The ideal candidate should have strong technology and database skills, good organization and communication skills, and an undergraduate degree from a four-year college or university.
- Further qualifications include the ability to work diligently and independently; the ability to knowledgeably and enthusiastically represent the Vail Valley Foundation; the willingness to work non-traditional hours and be a team player.
- Responsible for accurate data entry, gift processing, and weekly reporting.
- Gift acknowledgement and receipting activities at the time of the gift and year-end.
- Work closely with the Senior Development Manager and Finance Department to ensure accurate and timely processing of gift batches, credit cards, and electronic funds transfers for restricted and unrestricted gifts.
- Record, communicate, and track any adjustments to gifts.
- Record donor pledges in Raiser’s Edge, track gift agreements, and work with fund managers to send out monthly pledge reminders.
- Research and update vitally important biographical data in Raiser’s Edge as provided by constituent’s information on checks, correspondence, and other research methods.
- Work with Fund Managers to regularly update gift acknowledgement letters.
- Work with Senior Development Manager, Events Coordinator and Finance department to support fundraising event registration, check-in, payments, receipting, closing.
- Assist development team with various projects, events, and tasks under the direction of the Senior Development Manager.
- Assist Finance with the yearly audit within a Development capacity.
- Provide database reports and lists as requested.
For the full description and to apply, please visit https://vvf.org/jobs/development-data-admin/
Send a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com