The Family Learning Center
Listing Expires on 09/21/2020
Cook (Edwards, CO)
For over 20 years, The Family Learning Center has served children and families in the Eagle River Valley of Eagle County by offering affordable and quality early childhood learning programs and childcare. We are currently seeking to hire a Cook for our facility. The current schedule for the position is Monday through Thursday, 8:00am – 4:00pm.
The primary responsibilities of the position include preparing breakfast, lunch and snacks to all classmates including teachers and administrative staff a family style meal.
Benefits include immediate enrollment in a group medical and dental insurance plan (FLC covers 50% of premium). Candidates must be able to pass a background check.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Preparing and serving breakfast, lunch and snack to all classmates including teachers and administrative staff in support of a family style meal.
• Complying will all Child Care licensing, Child and Adult Care Food Program, and the Department of Health Regulations.
• Maintaining the kitchen in a clean and organized manner.
• Helping the kitchen administrator with menu suggestions and ordering of food and kitchen supplies.
• Attending scheduled staff meetings, trainings days or other meetings called by Administrative staff.
• Being aware of and adhere to all food allergies and special diet needs of children in the school.
• Adhering to all policies and procedures as laid out in the FLC Staff Handbook.
Minimum qualifications of this position include but are not limited to:
• Ability to arrive to work on time and according to schedule
• Participating effective as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving
• Submit to background check
• Lifting items up to 75 lbs. is required
• Adhere to the professional dress code of FLC
• Participate in at least one FLC committee
Please Click Here to Apply