East West Hospitality
Listing Expires on 04/30/2023
Join our East West Hospitality team at Slopeside, McCoy Peak Lodge & Wiltshire Court in Beaver Creek!
We are looking for a customer service oriented professional to join us as our Assistant Property Manager. This is a great opportunity to grow your career in hospitality alongside an amazing team of professionals. If you are a reliable, hardworking, self-starter that enjoys wearing many hats, we would love to meet you!
- Assist with owner and guest reservations.
- Conduct and follow-up on all arrival and departure inspections of units as well as bi-monthly and inventory inspections.
- Respond to maintenance and housekeeping needs, coordinates work with outside vendors and in-house departments, and follow-up for completion.
- Must be able to recognize and identify general home maintenance and repair needs, and follow-up for completion of repairs.
- Act as concierge and follow-up with owner and guest requests.
- Sort and deliver mail and packages to owners and guests.
- Conduct regular inspection walks of the property.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: McCoy Peak Lodge – Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $21 – $24 / hour DOE + $2000 Signing Bonus
**Signing bonus (50% paid out after 60 days and 50% after 6 months)**
Schedule: Flexible with weekends and holidays required.
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized and know how to prioritize
- Previous experience in hospitality or customer service preferred
- Ideal candidate must be able to complete physical requirements of the job which include moving 25 lbs., shoveling snow, and regularly traversing the area
- Two years of college or trade school or suitable industry experience.
- Ability to be organized, prioritize and remain calm under pressure.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Ski/Mountain Bike Breaks
- Health Insurance – Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.