Becoming a Member
The Vail Valley Partnership serves as an advocate for businesses throughout the Vail Valley. Our members are not only provided with excellent benefits, but also the dedicated support of our talented team. By joining the Vail Valley Partnership, you enter into a collection of people who are passionate about growing their business and increasing the economic resilience of our community.
At the Vail Valley Partnership, we believe that every business is integral to the success of the Valley as a whole. As such, we have structured our membership levels to accommodate large and small businesses, emerging enterprises, and nonprofit organizations. We are confident that however you decide to engage with us, you will enjoy and benefit from the Partnership.
1. Watch our Prezi on Membership with Vail Valley Partnership.
2. Use the menu on the right to choose a membership level
3. Complete the application.
4. Utilize your new member media benefits
5. Attend Partner 101 and VVP University to learn how to maximize the Partnership's business tools
6. Get engaged!
To learn more about the benefits of becoming a member, please contact our Membership Manager, Lorrie, at 970-477-4001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.